‘Company’ means Milly&Flynn Ltd, whose registered office is Stirling House, College Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 7HY
‘Customer’ means the person, firm or company whose order is accepted by the Company.
‘Order’ means the order for the purchase and sale of goods placed by the customer with the company.
‘Goods’ mean the products specified in the order.
‘Pro-forma’ means payment in full in advance of the delivery of goods.
For orders to mainland UK, there is no minimum order size but the customer will not be charged for delivery if the order value exceeds £250 (excluding VAT). A standard £25 delivery charge will be applied to all orders with values less than £250 (excluding VAT).
For orders overseas (including Ireland), delivery charges will be calculated based on delivery destination and weight of the goods.
All goods will be supplied at the standard prices stated in the Milly&Flynn trade price list at the time of order, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the company and the customer.
The standard prices do not include any additional costs related to any special customer requirements e.g. product relabeling, changes to packaging or special despatch/delivery/ instructions.
All goods are supplied on a firm sale basis. The company does not accept sale or return.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, new customer orders will be invoiced on a pro-forma basis. Thereafter, the customer may apply to be set up as an account customer at the company’s discretion.
The company cannot reserve goods for any pro-forma customer order until in receipt of full payment.
Account holder invoices will be due strictly 30 days from the date of invoice. On all overdue accounts the company reserves the right to charge interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate and/or revert to pro-forma invoicing on subsequent orders.
The company reserves the right to withdraw credit terms at its discretion at any time.
For orders to mainland UK, the company will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver goods 3-5 working days from receipt of an order (account customers) or from receipt of payment (pro-forma customers).
Any claim by the customer relating to shortages or damage to the goods caused by transit must be notified to the company within 3 working days of delivery. No claim for damage can be accepted unless the company has been advised in writing. The company will endeavour to replace damaged goods or if this is not possible a credit note will be issued.
RETENTION OF TITLE
Upon delivery of the goods the risk shall pass from the company to the customer. However, the company shall remain the owner of the goods until such time as the customer shall have paid to the company the full price.
The company reserves the right to cancel or delay an order without it being liable for any loss or damage if supply of the goods is prevented or delayed by reason of war, civil strife, riots, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, labour disputes, accidents or any other circumstances beyond its control.
The company may transfer information about you to its bankers / financiers for the purpose of providing services and for the following purposes: -
- Obtaining credit insurance
- Making credit reference agency searches
- Credit control
- Assessment and analysis (including credit scoring, market, product and statistical analysis)
- Protecting company interests
- Details of bankers / financiers / credit reference agencies used may be available on request.
Any dispute to be governed by English Law.
PRIZE DRAW RULES
The Promoter is Hacche Retail Ltd.
Peter Rabbit Competition
By entering into this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules:
• The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, as well as family and household members of the same or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
2. Promotional Period
• The promotion will commence on Friday 16rd March at 11am and will run to Friday 23rd March at 5pm (any entries after this date and time will not be accepted).
3. How to enter
• To enter:
o Follow the Milly&Flynn Instagram page and answer the question correctly by commenting your answer on the Beatrix Potter post
4. Winner Selection
• A winner will be selected from all correct answers within the competition period.
5. Winner Notification
• The winner will be notified throguh being tagged on the original post, if the winner hasn’t claimed the prize within 3 days the prize will be forfeited.
• The winner may also be announced on Facebook
• The winners may be required to:
o participate in related publicity and consent to use of their photographs for such purposes.
o Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification;
o Provide verification details (proof of age etc.) if requested; and
o Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
• The winner will recieve Beatrix Potter Matching Pairs Game and Beatrix Potter Race and Chase Game
Delivery of prizes
• There will be no cash alternative and no additional or alternative prizes are available, although the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value in the event of circumstance beyond its control.
• The games bundle will be sent within 28 days of winner notification
•The prize package will not include any other elements; inclusive of any travel or sustenance costs incurred on the trip. Once the winner has selected the chosen date, this shall be treated as final, with no possibility to change the time or date.
• Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
• Where a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize.
• The winners are responsible for any tax arising on a prize.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries.
• To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
• Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.